I can take your idea all the way to live.
I help businesses that make a positive impact through strategic branding and design.
Branding and strategy
Branding is far more than a logo. It's anything that glues your business with your customers. From your beliefs to the way you speak to your customers. From which social media you hang out to the way you look. Always with the customer in mind and ensuring your brand appeals to them. This is brand strategy in a nutshell.
- Brand assessment
- Brand strategy and roadmap
- Brand purpose
- Tone of voice
- Brand name and Taglines
- Tagline development
- Logo and visual identity
- Colour palette
- Environment branding
- Brand identity guidelines
- Product packaging
- Branded print materials
- Brand management
Creating a coherent and consistent visual story for your business, in all media, is only achieved when you look at the design from the strategy. Putting things pretty is the easy bit, what is essential is to put them in a way that makes sense for the brand, and it is functional for the end-user.
- Branded packaging
- Annual reports
- Company literature
- Print management solutions
- Website e-commerce, Landing pages, Microsites
- Social media branding and visuals
- Digital advertising visuals
- Training and workshops
Brand management and art direction
To keep the brand in peoples mind, your brand has to maintain overall consistency. When many people manage your brand, many perspectives are projective. Having a creative director who oversees the brand is the way forward to create the brand experience that your customers expect.
- Lead the development of print and digital campaigns
- Oversee art work and direct teams
- Direct photoshoots
- Oversee and manage the creative process
- Provide consultancy and insight
- Liaise with suppliers, agencies, freelancers and other departments
When your brand strategy is set up, it is the time to raise your profile. Attracting customers with a coherent strategy is much more useful than drawing them with a reactive plan.
- Email marketing
- Direct mail
- Promotional material
- PR and Marketing